Thursday, November 05, 2009

Quick Five...

Heeeyyyy-oooooo!

Alright gang, I'm leaving for Charleston in about an hour...but I wanted to get on here and say a few things.

1.) I hate the Yankees. As if baseball isn't being ruined by their ridiculous pay roll...a DH went a head and won the friggin' MVP. I mean really? He only plays half game. But I guess if you play whole game you get a whole snow cone and if you play a half game you get a whole snow cone...So, I just wanna play half game. Nevertheless, Screw the Yankees!

2.) The Cards looked really good last night. Also, freshman Peyton Siva was #7 and #2 on SportsCenter's Top 10 plays. The kid has some bounce. Go Cards!


3.) Taylor and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary while I'm in Charleston! Boo-yah! 5 years is a long time...and I've enjoyed all of them. Love ya Lady!

4.) I won't be blogging again until Tuesday...but I will be Twittering. So you can follow me there.

5.) Merry Christmas!


Song of the Day: Willie Nelson - On The Road Again

1 comment:

Wilhelm von Rall said...

What!? Abu Diaby's goal was totally number 4 last night. Where's the love for the Gunners!?