Friday, November 13, 2009

365 Days...

...until Taylor and I get married!

Pretty crazy/exciting/groovy, eh?

Yeah, when Taylor was in town over Halloween we went ahead and booked the Gillespie in downtown Louisville for the wedding on November 13, 2010. Also, we've created this website with lots of wedding info. Actually, Taylor deserves most of the credit...I just did a few things. But, anyway...here it is:

Wedding Site

It's all very exciting and it's pretty crazy to think that not only will Taylor be home a year from now, but also we'll be getting married! I'm very excited to have a date and a place set for the wedding and I'm looking forward to getting the other details out of the way so we can focus on celebrating with our family and friends.

So yeah, 2010 is going to be a big year!

Also, I had my grad school interview today and it went really well (at least I think it did). I had a solid answer for all of their questions and they seemed to respond well to the questions I asked them. I was kind of hoping that they would just tell me that I was in at the end of the interview...but no dice. I still have to wait like 2 more weeks, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Man, grad school (hopefully)...marriage...2010 is gonna be a wild ride! I better enjoy the rest of 2009 because 2010 is gonna be jam-packed!


Have a great weekend people!

Song of the Day: The Avett Brothers - January Wedding

No comments: