Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Recap

So...what did you guys do this weekend?

I was as productive as I've ever been on a weekend...I think. Usually I get a few things accomplished over the weekend, but mainly I just rest up and take it easy. Not this time.

I was up early Saturday morning and after meeting with Dude and Dad for coffee, I headed to Lowe's to get some paint. The reason I got the paint was because my next stop was my Mom's where she helped me fix up these two old chairs we had. 10 bucks and a few short hours later, Lautaro and I had new chairs for our bar room.

After fixing the chairs, I went to the gym for a while (watch out Becky!) and then Saturday night I was able to get in a long distance date with Taylor...which is where we use our webcams and watch a movie together. I know it's cute, you don't have to tell me. Also, we watched Wayne's World and Kicking and Screaming, two excellent movies.

Sunday was equally as productive as I played raquette ball with Dad and Ryan for a few hours, went to the grocery, studied for the GRE, cooked myself spaghetti for dinner and then rearranged the bar room with help from Lautaro and Mom.

So yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about the amount of stuff I did this weekend....so good that I'll probably take a nap sometime after work today.

Oh, I also watched an episode of Mad Men...that show has me intrigued.

That's all for today. Good luck to Ben and Megs tomorrow as they battle the bar exam!

Song of the Day: Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
GRE Word: Enervate - to weaken; to reduce in vitality.

No comments: