Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Who likes to rock the party? I like to rock the party!

* So first things first today...lets all take a sec and wish Ben and Megs good luck. Yup today is the day (and tomorrow) that they take the BAR EXAM! They studied for months, they're smart kids....I'm sure they did/are doing/will do fine!

* Here's a picture of how killer the apartment's bar room is now!
Easily my favorite room in the entire place.

* I watched another episode of "Mad Men" last night. I'm hooked. I've only seen two episodes but there's a weird kinda drama the show builds that just leaves you wanting more. Also the awesome suits and cocktails don't hurt.

* Speaking of cocktails....when did the practice of keeping liquor in your office and having a drink or two at work become frowned upon? I mean seriously, I'm sure it's still done in some places...but on the whole I think this is an activity that needs to be rejuvenized. Who's with me?

* I'm going camping this Saturday! I haven't been camping since last fall, so I'm looking forward to it for sure.

* Shaq (aka The Big Witness Protector) hosted WWE Monday Night Raw last night...and it was hilarious. I didn't see the whole thing (just some highlights on Sportscenter), but that man has charisma like no one else. He's hysterical.

* Guess what? Today I found out that it costs $150 to take the GRE. That's absurd. How about I just pay someone $50 bucks, let them kick me in the junk...and then I get into grad school? I mean seriously, I'd prefer that.

Sadly, that's all for today, I'm sorry for such a lackluster set of tidbits...blame it on the rain!

Song of the day: Sam Cooke - You Send Me
GRE Word: Stymie - to block; thwart

No comments: