Friday, July 24, 2009

Top 5: TV Shows I Wish I Watched

I watch a fair amount of TV. My favorite shows currently on (RIP Arrested Development) are, 30 Rock, The Office, Scrubs, South Park, Flight of the Conchords and Pardon the Interruption. However, there are some shows out there (that I have never seen...or only seen once or twice) that look pretty entertaining. So, I give you a list of the Top 5 shows I don't watch...but would like to start watching.

5.) Entourage
I've seen this show exactly one time. It seemed decent and there are lots of people I know who like it...I just haven't ever gotten into it. I even have HBO.

2.) 24
From everything I've heard...Jack Bauer is not to be messed with. I wouldn't know for sure though, I've never seen this show....not even once.

3.) Rescue Me
I know this show is about firefighters. I know Dennis Leary is on the show. I know that a lot of people like it...I've never seen it.

2.) Lost
There's people lost on an island I get that part. What I don't get is why every time it's on everyone on the planet changes their Facebook status to something lame like, "Can't wait to GET LOST tonight!" I mean if it were such a cool show you would think people would be more creative with their Facebook statuses. I wouldn't know though because I've never taken the opportunity to "Get Lost"

1.) Mad Men
They wear awesome suits, drink liquor, smoke cigars and sit in arm chairs. I don't know if that's actually correct or not...but that's all I know about this show. However, if that is in fact true...there is absolutely no excuse for me not watching, because that sounds badass!

So there you go, 5 shows I wish I watched. If anyone has any of those shows on DVD and wants to let me borrow them...that would be swell.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Song of the Weekend: Jamie Cullum - Twentysomething
GRE Word: Virulent - Extremely harmful or poisonous; bitterly hostile or antagonistic

No comments: