Friday, July 10, 2009

This Weekend = Mad Porch Time

More often then not I'm a pretty busy dude. Whether it's a guitar lesson, playing basketball, going to the grocery, whatever...I just do a lot of stuff. However, this weekend I have almost no plans.

The best thing about having no plans? Porch time.

I try to sit on my porch as much as possible, but so often I just get too busy and I can't sit as much as I'd like. I like to go out there, sit in my rocking chair, have a beer or a cocktail, maybe listen to some music or play my guitar...but mostly just relax and unwind. It looks a lot like this:
The best time to sit on the porch is at night, unless it's raining. Luckily for me it looks like there is some rain blowing into town around 5 today....and again at 5 tomorrow. Due to this...I'm jacked up.

I'm sure I'll end up doing something this weekend...I'll probably go swimming at my Mom's tomorrow and I might meet up with some friends for a drink tonight...But, for the most part I'll be sitting on my porch...having a drink...listening to music...enjoying life. Feel free to stop by.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Song of the Weekend: Dan Auerbach - Mean Monsoon
Beer of the Weekend: Dale's Pale Ale

No comments: