Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I did it...

I signed up for the GRE. On September 26th at noon, I'll be taking a four hour test that will probably determine whether or not I get in to grad school. Which in turn will determine whether or not I have a future.

I'm not really nervous, it just seems like a big deal. One thing is for sure...I gotta get down to business and study my little heart out in the next 50 days!


I don't really have much else to say. So here's are some things I've been thinking about today.

* I get to play basketball tonight. That's always a really fun time. So I'm looking forward to that.

* Ben and Megs are rapidly approaching the end of their bar exam. I hope they go get hammered after it's done. It will probably only take them like 2 beers since they'll be so drained. At least they'll save some money!

* I haven't obsessed about a show since I started watching The O.C. but let me tell you...I'm pretty obsessed with Mad Men. Also, The O.C.'s first season will forever be known as the greatest season of TV...EVER!

* Here are my favorite commercials right now:


Hilarious!

* Also Steve Kragthorpe fired the last Brohm, Greg, from his coaching position at UofL. Seriously Steve, I hope you win 11 games this year...but if you end up sucking...I'm going to find you and treat your man parts like a speed bag.
That's not an empty promise. That man has done 0 things right since being hired coach almost three years ago. ZERO!

Alright guys enjoy the rest of your hump day!

Song of the Day: Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again
GRE Word: Nascent - beginning to exist or develop

No comments: