Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Facts

No cartoons today...I know your upset.

However, the weekend is upon us...so let's get our facts straight.

1.) The entire 2nd season of Mad Men is now available on-demand in HD for free! I'm really geeking out over this show and since I didn't really have any plans tonight...the geek fest is going to be at an all time high! Woo!

2.) The big news for this weekend is that I'm going camping tomorrow night with Dude, Melissa, Ben, Megs and Lautaro. We'll all be crammed up in Dude and Melissa's camper...it should be good times!

3.) My friend TJ lives in Greencastle, IN. It's about two hours away and, although I've never been there, I'm pretty sure the only reason to go up there is to visit a friend. One day I'll go visit TJ...but it won't be this weekend. However, this is the text message I received from him last night at 9.

"I know you've probably got plans but if you want to come visit me this weekend feel free. Bring Makers."

It gave me a good laugh. I'll come up some day TJ...but I've got Mad Men to watch and camping to do this weekend.

4.) David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez did steroids. Am I shocked? I'm really only shocked by the fact that other people are shocked. It was 2003, people were doing crazy things...lets get over it.

5.) It's official...we suck at trivia. For the 4th or 5th week in a row we would have finished in the top 2 had we answered the final question correctly...but we didn't...so we lost....again. Boo.

6.) I have to get a haircut next week. I don't want to, but I have to.

7.) Inspired by Ben and his friends' mustache growing for the bar exam...I've decided to go with the mustache look for the camping trip. I'm pretty excited.

8.) Taylor finished her last day of RHD training today! Woo-hoo! She still has lots to do for her job, but it's an accomplishment none the less. Congrats, Dear!

9.) I love donuts. We had some at the office today...it took everything I had not to eat all of them. I friggin' love them.

10.) July is over after today. Is it just me or has this month lasted FOREVER? Oh well, bring it on August.

Have a great weekend peeps.

Song of the Weekend: Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
GRE Word: Perfidy - A deliberate breach of faith; treachery

1 comment:

Dianne Stevens said...

This is really an interesting blog! I appreciate the effort you have exerted for this.

universities in berlin germany