Thursday, July 16, 2009

This Might Be Fun...

I'm having an off blog-week. I dunno what's wrong with me...I just can't think of anything to blog about. I think it's maybe because I haven't been doing much lately.

So when I can't think of anything to blog about...I turn to either Facebook or Yahoo. Luckily I saw this "about me" thing on Facebook and basically you just answer a bunch of random questions about yourself. Some of the questions are dumb...but oh well! Here goes nothing...

Describe Yourself in One Word: Beardo

Biggest Fear: Car Accidents

Biggest Mistake: I try not to think about those...maybe going to UofL for a year.

Proudest Accomplishment: Graduating from Centre & 98 One on One champ at UofL B-ball camp (tie)

#1 Priority in Life: I want to get married and be successful, but in the end I want to be happy and stress free

Dream Job: Director of Basketball Operations at UofL

Special Talents: I can do this really cool thing where it looks like my thumb comes apart.

Famous Person You Want to Meet: Sir Paul McCartney

Song Played at Your Funeral: This is a really good question...I don't have definite answers...but for now I'll go with The Avett Brothers - Murder in the City and The Beatles - In My Life

Place to Visit Before You Die: I would have said Liverpool until last year...now I'll say New Zealand

What Are You Listening to Right Now?: The Who - A Quick One While He's Away

What makes you happy? Being with loved ones....and laughing.

What did you do yesterday? I went to work, played basketball, ate a hotdog, watched TV, read and talked to Taylor

Are you a good driver? I think so...aggressive, but good.

Last time you showered? This morning

What's the last dream you remember? Something about trying to convince the Cubs to let us play wiffleball at Wrigley Field....but Wrigley Field was indoors and the wiffle ball was like a Balzaac....I woke up before we got the official decision on whether or not we could use the field.

What Side of the bed do you sleep on? I like to explore the space, but more left then right.

Do you dress up for Halloween? Always

Do you ever wish you were famous? Kinda, mainly just rich...not so much famous

Where will you be 12 hours from now? asleep

Does anyone hate you for no reason? Nah, they probably all have good reasons

How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 6ish

What color are your socks? I'm sockless....I've got my business flip-flops on

What are you doing tonight? I'm going to lead my trivia team back to the winner's circle.


Well that was fun...I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

Song of the Day: The Who - My Generation
Beer of the Day: BBC - Cardinal Red

No comments: