Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend Roundup...

It's Monday...drag.

So my weekend was pretty grand. How was yours?

On Friday Taylor and I hit up the U'Sellis family cookout over at Uncle Scott's for a while (always a good time) and then we headed back to Sherwood Forest for a get together with friends. The little shindig turned out to be a blast. It wasn't a super large crowd of people, but it was a good group and I had a great time. I'm not sure the people who live above us or below us (or beside us) enjoyed it as much...but I think everyone in attendance had a great time.

Saturday started off like a good ol' college Saturday...filled with laying around and watching movies. After watching parts of "Can't Hardly Wait" (classic) and "Live Free or Die Hard" we all realized that we weren't in college anymore and we needed to do something with our day. I opted to go give Francisco a much needed bath.

After bathing my car, Lautaro, Taylor and I headed to the movies to see "The Hangover"...it was hilarious. Totally wrong and inappropriate...but totally hilarious.

*Side Note: While walking in to the movie I saw a really tall dude in front of us and thought, "That looks like George Goode (UofL B-ball player)." Well it wasn't George Goode. However, we were the first ones in the theatre and as we sat there and watched the sold out crowd file in a different tall dude walked in...and it was George Goode. What are the odds? Probably not that exciting for you, but I just thought it was kinda weird.

Anyway, go see "The Hangover"

Yesterday I went over to Mom's and hopped in the pool for the first time this summer. It was pretty cold, but that didn't stop Ben and me from playing a little Pool Volleyball. It really is the best sport of all time...behind wiffle ball and kickball.

So now it's Monday. Monday's are pretty lame, but I'm pretty upbeat today because we leave for the beach on Saturday. Woo-hooo!

Have a good one.

Song of the Day: Wilco - She's a Jar
Beer of the Day: Harpoon - Summer Beer

No comments: