Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vacation Packing...

When I go on vacation to the beach I like to do nothing.

Actually let me rephrase that...I like to do things, but I like to not HAVE to do anything.

So...with my vacation only 3 days away...it's time for me to make my list of things to pack. Here is what I have so far...let me know if I've missed anything.

Serious Stuff:
shorts
basketball shorts
flip-flops
tennis shoes
socks
t-shirts
boxers
swim trunks
hats
phone charger
pillow
sunglasses

Bathroom Shizz:
Shampoo
Deodorant
Body Wash
Loofah
Razor
shave cream
toothbrush
toothpaste

Fun:
Beach Towel
Beach Chair
Beach Ball
Pool float ($1 at Target!)
Guitar
Wiffle Ball and Bat
i-pod Speakers
i-Pod
Books (I put that "s" on there for a laugh)
Magazines (Esquire, ESPN)
Gin
Margarita Fixins
Beer
Bourbon
Tennis Racquet
Wii-remotes
Vacation CD mixes


I think that might be it. I'm sure I'll think of another thing or two to add...but for now that's all I've got. The most important thing about this list is the "Vacation CD mixes" usually I make 4 mixes for a beach trip and draw sea creatures on each one (my brother and I started this a few years back...I'm not sure why) I haven't made any of them yet...but Taylor has helped me get started. I'll let you guys know what sea creatures are selected when I make the decisions...I know it's important to you.

Alright gang, it's up to you now to inform me of anything I left off of the list. I trust you won't let me down.

I love vacation!

Have a great Wednesday!

Song of the Day: Sly & The Family Stone - Hot Fun In The Summertime
Beer of the Day: Busch Light...official beer of the beach

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

camera

Anonymous said...

sunscreen

Anonymous said...

swimmies

Anonymous said...

band-aids

Anonymous said...

bucket and shovel

Anonymous said...

snorkel goggles and flippers

Anonymous said...

frisbee

Anonymous said...

metal detector

Anonymous said...

aloe vera

Anonymous said...

kite

Brian said...

All great ideas...

...I also appreciate the fact that you posted them all separately and anonymously...it makes me think that more people read the blog.

But It would be nice if you identified yourself. Thanks for the help though.

Dude said...

That would be me.

Brian said...

Haha, thanks for the ID and the ideas, Dude! Frisbee, Swimmies and Camera are all must haves!