Monday, June 22, 2009

Back from the Beach...

Hi gang, remember me?

So yeah, vacation was a really great time. Lots of relaxing, some ping pong, some pool time, etc. It was great to get away for a little bit and just take it easy. The weather was nice, but it was a tad cloudy which cut down on our beach time...but that kept me from calling anyone and teasing them about being at work or whatever...so that's good. But yeah, overall it was a great and much needed vacation.

Sadly, I'm back at work now and back to the normal grind. Plus to make matters even worse, Taylor is leaving in like 6 days. Needless to say, I'm not in a fantastic mood today.

So, I promise you a special one year anniversary post sometime this week and a good dose of tidbits tomorrow. But, for now anyway...I'm going to spend the rest of the day readjusting to normal life and enjoying my time with Taylor.

It's good to be back gang...kinda.

I'll be more upbeat tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Avett Brothers - Salina
Beer of the Day: Terrapin - Rye Pale Ale

No comments: