Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Hey Tidbits you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind...Hey Tidbits!

* So I don't really like Twitter. It seems like a dumb idea and to be quite honest I just never thought I would need to know what certain people are doing at all times. Well, Shaq made me rethink my Twitter views and now my hate has taken another hit, by the tweeting hands of T-Will. I mean if there was one stranger that I wanted to stalk...I think we all realize it's T-Will.

* So Paste magazine is in big financial trouble. Apparently advertisers are nowhere to be found. So, honestly if you can afford some bucks...toss them this direction. You'll get some tunes for your contribution.

* Check out the bass that comes with the new Beatles Rock Band Game:
That is pretty badass in my opinion. I can't wait for that game to come out.

* Speaking of not being able to wait for things to come out. Here are two movies that are coming out soon that look hilarious.
The Hangover

Year One


* James Harrison is an idiot. The Pro Bowler from the Pittsburgh Steelers will not go with his team to meet President Obama this week because he feels as if Obama would have invited the Cardinals to the White House had the Steelers lost the Super Bowl. What a friggin' Einstein. Honestly does he just believe that every time a team gets invited to the White House it's because the president is just a huge fan? My mind is blown, some people just don't get it. Like the people at Arizona State.

* So yeah Taylor told me about this new Guinness beer they have out, Guinness 250. Has anyone had it? Apparently it's a special stout they put out since it's their 250th year of brewing. I gotta find some.

* If you want to waste a bunch of time. Here's a pretty fun game to play. BubbleSpinner. My High Score is 789.

* Finally, I use Firefox whenever I do my blogging but I noticed the other day that when I'm in Internet Explorer sometimes videos and pictures that I post cut off. So if you ever have trouble with this please let me know and I'd be glad to fix it. Thanks.

Enjoy your Tuesdays amigos. I'm off to half priced pint night at Cumberland Brews later! Woo-Hoo!

Song of the Day: Vampire Weekend - Campus
Beer of the Day: Cumberland Brews - Nitro Porter

No comments: