Wednesday, May 13, 2009

National Day Of...

If you're anything like me you're always looking for a new reason to celebrate, party, have a drink, let loose, etc. Well after today I'll never have to worry about that again. That's because somebody at work sent me this website.

Each and every day it gives you a list of holidays and birthdays to celebrate. For instance, when I go home and have a beer or two tonight, I won't be simply drinking alone...no no, I'll be celebrating Stevie Wonder's Birthday and toasting to "Root Canal Appreciation Day." Pretty sweet right?

While I'm excited about celebrating Stevie's birthday...I'm even more excited about celebrating "Bike to Work Day" and "Nylon Stockings Day" on Friday! It's gonna be a blast.

The only really sad part about all of this is that it turns out I missed "National Pants Off Day" on May 1st. But, as well all know...everyday is National Pants Off Day in the Life of Brian...so no worries.

So yeah, bookmark the calendar and if you ever need a reason to let loose...just throw a party for whatever reason appears appropriate that day.

Have a good one people.

Song of the Day: Kool & The Gang - Celebration
Beer of the Day: Brooklyn - Summer Ale

No comments: