Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Good Weekend...

I just now realized it's Tuesday and not Monday (damn you 3 day weekend). Therefore, your Tuesday Tidbits will be coming to you tomorrow and today I'm just going to tell you about how crazy and awesome my weekend was.

Weekends are always a blast, 3 day weekends are even blastier. But, a three day weekend that is action packed with excitement...well that's the blastiest of them all.

Here is a list of things I did this weekend...

- At at Tumbleweed on the river and enjoyed 99 cent Margaritas with Taylor and Chris (Chris is in town for the summer)

- Attended a family cook out at my Dad's for Lauren's graduation (Great job Lauren)...also while at the party I scored like a billion (maybe one) goals while playing Lacrosse against Ryan and Taylor.

- Hung out at Centre with most of the crew, celebrated the younger people's graduation, played some awesome drinking games with everyone, had a great time.

- Went to a cookout with Taylor at her friend Alex's house.

- Watched Pineapple Express. Turned out to be really funny despite the fact that Seth Rogen sometimes annoys me.

- Sat on the deck at my Mom's for the first time this spring/summer

- Saw all the drama unfold on John and Kate plus 8. OMG!

- Found out that the Louisville Cardinals are totally awesome at Baseball

- Found out Lebron is amazing, but can't do it all by himself

- Sang and danced my tush off while listening to Germans, Slovakians and others impersonate the Beatles.

- Bought a bangin' new Beatles t-shirt.

- Ate my 2nd late night Qdoba burrito.

- Ate and drank way too much of everything for a holiday weekend.

- Had a flippin' great time.

I'm sure I left some stuff off of here, but all in all it was a pretty wonderful weekend. Now I need to do something active so I don't feel so bad about myself.

Hope you guys had a great one too.

Song of the Day: Zee Avi - Bitter Heart
Beer of the Day: Coors Original (The Banquet Beer)

No comments: