Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Who's Your Favorite YouTube Kid?

Ok gang...it's time for a poll.

Three of my all time favorite YouTube videos feature children. They're all hilarious and I've been having trouble figuring out which one is my favorite. So, I thought I'd put them all on here and have you guys vote for them. I'm not asking which is the funniest or cutest...I am just asking which one is your favorite. So...here are the nominees.

1.) "He Was Injured...Injured Bad" Kid


2.) "After Dentist" Kid


3.) E-Trade Baby


*Note, I was going to include the "Barry Manilow" car seat singing kid...but ABC and America's Funniest Home Videos have removed the video from the Internet. I'll still include him in the vote...but it's really unfair without the video. Stupid copyright laws.


Ok gang, so I'll let the voting run till next Tuesday. I was going to tell you who I thought was the best...but I didn't want to swing votes one way or another...also, I don't know who to vote for.

Alright...let the voting begin!

Song of the Day: The Beatles - Baby's in Black
Beer of the Day: Bell's - Oberon

No comments: