Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Top 5: Cocktails

In honor of Derby week and Mint Juleps, I give you my five favorite cocktails.

5.) Margarita
I like them frozen and on the rocks...always with salt.

4.) Bloody Mary
None of the ingredients of a Bloody Mary appeal to me by themselves...but all together they're delicious. Go to the Outlook Inn and try one of theirs sometime.

3.) White Russian
It's the Dude's drink and it taste like chocolate milk heaven....there really isn't anything to dislike about White Russians.

2.) Bourbon and Ginger Ale
For the longest time I was a Bourbon and Coke guy...but just recently I started splashing some Ginger Ale in my bourbon...it was a good move, I was missing out.

1.) Gin and Tonic
Good golly are those suckers refreshing. For me, it's all about the lime...more lime = better Gin and Tonics.


Alright gang, feel free to share your favorite cocktails if you desire. I'll be back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: The Clovers - One Mint Julep
Beer of the Day: Gin & Tonic (extra lime)

1 comment:

Doug said...

Apparently, only beer drinkers read your blog. How about a nice vodka and tonic, with a twist of lime? Or a good, smooth scotch on the rocks.