Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 Hilarious Things...

Today I was sent/found three hilarious things online. I thought that I would share them with you.

1.) I found this on an NBA blog that I read. Are we all familiar with the Heineken commercial with the walk in beer fridge? No? Well here it is:

Now that is a pretty funny commercial I must say. However it's not as funny as the Cleveland Cavs "Playoff version":

I love Lebron. There, I said it.

2.) I found this like a year ago, but I kinda forgot about it until I happened upon it again today. It's an interview with Jim James from the "American Mustache Institute". The interview is long but the whole thing is extremely funny. Also be sure to check out the mention of "Captain Beefheart's: 10 Commandments of guitar playing" (also hilarious). Also, roam around the AMI site for a while...it's pretty funny as well.

3.) Will sent me this hilarious video. I'm not a gigantic soccer fan, but I do follow it quite a bit and I pull for Liverpool. Well, Will pulls for Arsenal and the two played an awesome match yesterday. The match ended in a 4-4 draw (I know draws are lame), but watch these two fans (one Liverpool, one Arsenal) as they celebrate each goal. I have to say this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a very long time. It's just hilarious.


That's all for today gang, I hope you enjoy those things as much as I did. Have a great Wednesday! Also, this is my 200th post...so that's exciting.

Song of the Day: Seth Avett - Rain on My Tin Roof
Beer of the Day: Bell's - Kalamazoo Stout

2 comments:

Leslie Hast said...

Who pins a jersey to their shirt?

Brian said...

Some crazy fan that's too large to wear their jersey...that's who.