Thursday, April 23, 2009

10 Things for Thursday

I can't think of anything awesome to talk about today...so here's 10 random thoughts.

1.) I mapped out the official course for the Micro Mini Marathon yesterday. It's going to be perfect. I had my concerns about whether or not we could actually pull this off...but it's going to happen. Those of you who aren't participating this year...go ahead and mark it on your calendar for next April, because this thing is going to blow up next year.

2.) I wore flip flops to work today, my nice brown business flops. I'm just excited that it's warm enough for me to do that.

3.) New Office and new 30 Rock tonight.

4.) I changed the picture at the top of the blog, do you like? I had a new color scheme and changed the whole layout and everything...but then I realized I might scare some people away...so I just made the minor change.

5.) Lautaro beat me in "Super Tennis" last night. It's the first time he's beaten me in like a billion tries...I'm devastated.

6.) Today is Will's birthday. Happy Birthday to you buddy! 23 is the best.

7.) The March Madness Mantle at our apartment has now been replaced by the Derby Mantle...thanks to some help from my Mom and the Derby decorations she had in her basement. It's pretty killer, I'll post pictures sometime.

8.) I'm not upset with my new haircut, but I don't like it either. The fact that I also shaved my beard has me looking a little bit like a choir boy...I've got to do something about it.

9.) Time moves pretty fast let me tell you. Taylor just finished her last class of her first year of grad school! Meanwhile earlier this week Ben and Megan had their last law school classes ever. What the what? That doesn't seem possible.

10.) 74 today, 83 tomorrow, 83 Saturday, 81 Sunday...Derby week next week...I do love the Spring time!

Song of the Day: Loose Fur - The Ruling Class
Beer of the Day: Left Hand - Sawtooth Ale

No comments: