Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Fun!

Hey kids, I don't have much time today...but I wanted to share this really awesome website that I found yesterday.

Everyone is familiar with this famous Obama poster:
I mean even people who don't like Obama have to admit that's a cool poster.

Well, the wonderful people at Paste magazine have given all of us a chance to Obamicon ourselves.

Here are some I came up with:

Then I went UofL crazy...

I even found one on MMJ's website:
I made plenty more, but I just chose those to share. So go a head, upload a picture and have some fun for yourself. Also, while your at it...have a great weekend.

Song of the Weekend: Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up
Beer of the Weekend: BBC - Dark Star Porter

2 comments:

Taylor said...

you don't wanna put ours up there?? it's the coolest one!

Brian said...

That one was made as a gift for you...not to be shared with everyone else.