Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Need Some Holiday Cheer...

I'm having a terrible time getting into the Holiday spirit and it's really starting to get to me. The decorations are up, I've bought a gift or two, the music is playing, the TV specials are on...but for some reason I just can't seem to reach my normal jolly Holiday level.

I even bought some Christmas beers the other day and drank a few of those...it's just not working.

So, in hopes of spreading some cheer and picking myself out of this Grinch-like mood, I'm going to post some of my favorite Holiday videos. (Note: Some of them are quite long...sometimes YouTube doesn't have exactly what you want.)

Here we Go...Ho...Ho!

Where's the Tylenol?


Yaaaaaannnnkkeee Swap!


SANTA!!!!!! I know him! I know him!


This one is in two parts...but it's easily the most bad ass of them all (plus this has sweet subtitles)



You gotta love the Grinch


This one you may not know...but it's from my youth. It's a cartoon called, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" My favorite is the song, "Even a Miracle Needs a Hand"


Charlie Brown


And of Course Chrismukkah! (Just watch the first 2 mins or so)


Anyway, sorry I didn't write much today. I just needed some outside help with getting in to the Christmas Spirit. I feel much better now though!

Have a great Wednesday people. Spread the Joy!

Song of the Day: Otis Redding - White Christmas
Beer of the Day: New Holland - Cabin Fever Brown Ale

2 comments:

Roy Lee said...

For we need a little Christmas...right this very minute...

Things I have done today to get you in the Christmas spirit:
1. Rang jingle bells.
2. Watched a Christmas movie while drinking a bourbon and coke. (at 1 am this morning while Chase was studyingin my apartment.)
3. Purchased a gift for an Angel Tree child.
4. Sang a carol in the parking lot.
5. Opened a present.
6. Cut out a snowflake just in your honor.
7. Going to a Holiday party tonight.

Get in the spirit man...Christmas needs you!

Leigh said...

You're probably just sad because you didn't get to have your awesome annual Christmas party on November 1 this year. And because all of your coolest friends live far away in Alabama.