Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

You know the drill...

* Byahh!!! The CrapBags knocked off the league leaders this week! The Bags are somehow getting it done, but need to continue to win in order to hold on to our precious playoff spot. Go Bags!

* So I was watching something on TV the other day about our future first lady, Michelle Obama and I realized something....something that makes me like the Obamas even more. It's the fact that Mrs. Obama looks a helluva lot like Sigourney Weaver....check it:

Don't try to tell me you don't see it...I think they're sisters.

* So now that we're all in getting in the Christmas spirit it's time to find a new Christmas CD for all to enjoy this Holiday season. I've been trying to find out if anyone is "dropping" a new Christmas album and the only one I can find so far that might be of interest (besides Amy Grant's new Christmas CD!!! How dare she try to top, "Breath of Heaven") is "This Warm December: Brushfire Holiday's Vol. 1" this is Jack Johnson's record label and this CD includes songs from him, Matt Costa, G. Love and others...it should be decent. But, if anyone finds anything better please let me know.

* So I've tried to tell you about Samardo Samuels...but you really just have to see him. He's got a ways to go on the defensive end and he needs to rebound better....but I'm pretty pleased with this...

(it'll take a while to play through the first time)

* My attempts to stick it to the man are finally working. I wrote a pretty scathing review of Budweiser's American Ale on the Brouha Blog, and it appears the folks at Anheuser Busch have taken notice. I looked at the records of this blog and the Brouha Blog and it turns out we have a visitor from Anheuser Busch checking us out every once in a while. I pretty flattered they're reading the blogs...now I hope they do me a favor and issue an apology for producing the giant turd that is American Ale.

* The weather right now in Louisville is simply amazing. It's about 40 degrees and rainy...I wouldn't have it any other way.

* Hey, does anyone know of anything I should ask put on my Christmas list? I'm starting to be asked for ideas from a few people and I've got nothing besides a new watch and the new Beatles monopoly game...if you know of something that would make a great gift for me let me know...or buy it yourself and send you're favorite blogger a lovely Holiday present this December. (Only do this if I'm you're favorite blogger)

* Have I told you guys about my new workspace? I don't think I have...I used to have a nice office with a window overlooking Main St. but then my boss decided some guy named Jason was more important than his son...so I got moved. To tell you the truth I actually like my new little cubicle...it's walking distance to the fridge and water cooler, it has it's own heating and air conditioning and I've been able to leave the office for hours at a time with no one noticing! Also, since Jason is an attorney and I'm Mr. Scanman...he probably does deserve the office...nice call boss!

* College basketball started last night....I haven't been this excited since I was selected most likely to write a blog about himself in eighth grade. I don't know why I love college basketball, but I do...I'll attempt to explain it to you some day.

That's all for me today kiddos...enjoy your Tuesdays...I'm get to work in the kitchen tonight at the bar...it should be...how do you say it...lame. Oh well.

Song of the Day: Modest Mouse - Ocean Breathes Salty
Beer of the Day: Samuel Smith - Oatmeal Stout

No comments: