Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Tidbit time baby...Wooooo!

* I start my job with the O'Shea's Family of Pubs tonight. I'll be at Brendan's from 6-10. I'm not really sure what to expect, but my goal tonight is to not make a giant ass of myself. It should be a fun learning experience...but it should totally suck working 9-5, 6-10/11. Oh well, hopefully it will help make me wealthy in the future!

* The CrapBags suffered their first loss of the season this week. I made the mistake of sitting an injured Brett Favre on the bench and he ended up throwing 6 TDs. I'm kinda glad I sat him though because I still would have lost even if I had played him...and that would have pissed me off a lot more. It also didn't help that Brian Westbrook didn't play. However, in order to light a fire under the Bags (that would probably smell pretty bad) I picked up Michael Bush today!

* I paid my first set of bills! Yup cable, rent and electricity are all turned in and I still have some money left over....woohoo!

* Starting tomorrow Chris is going to begin moving his stuff out. It will be weird without Chris around the apartment, I've had conversations with him that I never thought I would have had with anyone. He's been a great roomie this past month and he will be missed. Although, I am happy to have Lautaro move in and get the apartment cleaned up and looking good.

* On a sadder note, the kegerator is out of commission. I have no idea what is wrong, but for some reason the CO2 tank isn't giving me any pressure. Hopefully it will be up and running soon...I've had to go back to drinking bottled beer...and that just isn't gonna cut it.

* So I don't know about you guys, but whenever I see a really good concert I go into complete geek mode for the next week or so. Well, right now....I'm totally geekin' out with the Avett Brothers. I mean their concert was unreal. I found some decent youtube clips of them in concert. These will give you a little sense of what they're like in concert...but you should still see them if they ever come anywhere near you.

Left on Laura, Left on Lisa


Pretty Girl From Chile

Man, those guys are two rockin' Beardos!

* You ever go through a little spell where you just feel like an inch off with everything you do? Like, you're just a little more clumsy than normal? Well I got it bad right now. I swear in the last 48 hours I have walked into a desk, three doorways, a gate and a wall....not to mention that last night in basketball I missed like all my shots by about an inch. It's weird...and I don't know what causes it...but I bruise like a month old orange so I need to correct it.

* I had a dream last night that I robbed two banks. It was really weird because in my dream Matt C. (the model American) kept forcing me to do it. I had no idea what was going on, but Matt was demanding that me and my other friends help him rob these banks or he would have us killed...it was weird...especially since it was Matt being the mean guy. Thanks for ruining a good night's sleep Matt!

* Just a heads up...there is no Office on Thursday because of a VP debate. I know...it's lame!

* Tomorrow is the start of October and the high in Louisville is supposed to be like 65 with a low at like 47...words can't express how excited I am.

That's all for today, enjoy your Tuesday people!

Song of the Day: Avett Brothers - Distraction #74
Beer of the Day: Rouge - Dead Guy Ale

3 comments:

StickerMania6513 said...

I loved the Avett Bros. videos. I think I'm going to purchase one of their CDs; got a favorite? Also, they have some stickers on their website!

Brian said...

I'd buy "Emotionalism" it's probably my favorite...and their newest.

Also, if you don't mind my asking...who are you? How'd you stumble upon this blog?

StickerMania6513 said...

Cool, I just bought the album on Amazon.com and am already anxiously awaiting its arrival.

And no, I don't mind you asking. It's actually kind of embarassing. I am slightly obsessed with stickers and search out pages and what not about them and then "stumbled" upon your blog. You just seemed like a weird, quirky, funny guy, so I've kept reading. I'm sorry if that is weird and makes me some trolley or something, but it's just me. I live and go to school in Philadelphia. The name is Gregory, and I assume you are Brian? lol