Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Yup it's time for that weekly dose of tidbits!

* The CrapBags pulled off a major come from behind win last night as Brian Westbrook and David Akers fought off Jason Whitten and made up 30points. Each week that goes by it becomes clearer that the CrapBags are a team of destiny!

* I had a terrible dream last night. I dreamt that Earl Clark decided to take this year off from college basketball and focus on making the NBA next year. I realize this makes no sense and is not really important....but words can not express how depressed I was in my dream. I would not cheer up for anything....luckily I woke up and realized it was only a dream....but I did check online just to make sure. (Note, I realize I'm totally insane)

* The survey results are in! We had a pretty good turnout for the survey and here are the results:
1.) Ireland and England (tie) are way better than France

2.) Dwight edges out Jim by one vote for fav office character (I voted for Pam!)

3.) Saturday is better than Friday

4.) Red is waaaaayyy better than Blue

5.) Football is twice as good as Futbol

6.) Brian is liked better than Ben! (On a side note, Ben actually came in 3rd in this category..."No Response" received 4 more votes than Ben! I still love you though Benny...if you bring back your blog I bet your readers would like you more!)

7.) October is one vote better than November

8.) A Bear would totally kick a Lion's ass!

9.) Most people read the blog daily!

10.) This is the section where I asked what would better your Life of Brian experience...here are the answers (my comments about each one are next to them):

- "More games and more pictures of Da Kaizah." - I'll see what we can do about that Will.

- "Video Blog like Buster Olney on ESPN.com" - What do you think this is Mardi Gras?

- " More funny YouTube videos" - I can do that...if you have any that you think are funny...send them to me.

- " First of all, America is the real best country...also I want to request songs of the day...maybe like a TRL blog type thing." - Are you kidding me? Never refer to my blog and TRL in the same sentence...EVER!!! If you do want to add a song of the day...just post a comment at the bottom of the post. Everyone can see those and then we can have more than one song of the day! If this isn't good enough for you...start your own blog.

- "More things about me and what a sweet person I am" - I don't know who said this...but own up to it...I'll then decide if you are indeed really sweet...if you are I'll be glad to post more info about you.

And last but not least..."More reference to funny things and more callouts" - Hahaha, basically this person thinks I should be funnier...and make fun of others.

Thanks for the input everybody...I'll work on meeting your requests. If you ever have a comment, question or request for the blog...just use the comment thing at the bottom of each post...it's easy and free and I'll be quick to respond.

* I asked if anyone wanted to share their yearbook photos...no one did...but I found Will's on Facebook:
Very nice Will!

* Did anyone watch USC kill Ohio St. this weekend? Not only did it prove OSU sucks...it also proved that My Morning Jacket is taking over the world. Twice going to commercial breaks ABC used one of their songs while running highlights (I'm Amazed, Highly Suspicious) it was pretty cool.
Also, while were talking about MMJ, check out their new video for "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream pt. 2" It's very "Where the Wild Things Are"


* Here is an online game you can check out....it's The Office Mini Putt...my best score is 18...and I don't think it's possible to score any better.

Alright that's all for now...I gotta get back to work, what do ya think I do write blog entries all day?

Song of the Day: Neko Case and Her Boyfriends - Set Out Running
Beer of the Day: Guinness Draught

No comments: