Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Moving is awful...

...well not really but parts of it are.

Let me just say I can't have a long post today...because I unintentionally took off work from 10:30 - 2:30.

Well it wasn't totally without knowing, the furniture store told me that they would deliver my bedroom furniture between 10:30 and 1:30. Well of course they showed up at like 1:45, and then they had to assemble it all. So yeah it was great. To make things better, I was starving, but couldn't leave to get food...so I ordered Chinese. However, I just wanted like 6 bucks worth of food. Well of course you have to order at least 15 bucks worth so I just added crab rangoon and then just kept adding egg rolls until I had enough. I finally get up to $14.67 and the lady was like, "well, it's supposed to be $15." I said, "ARE YOU KIDDDING ME? I just ordered like 9 bucks of food I didn't even want...and you won't give me the extra 33 cents?" She quickly saw it my way and said it was fine.....I knew she would...I wouldn't want to mess with me either.

So yeah, I have sweet furniture now and I'll get the rest in there soon. However, I have to go do some work now. But I won't leave you empty handed...I'll give you this to entertain you for a little while longer.


Just for you mom (she may be the only person in the world who thinks that baby is funnier than I do)

Song of the Day: Ben Sollee - A Few Honest Words
Beer of the Day: Highland - Gaelic Ale

No comments: