Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm double bloggin' it!

That's right LoB fans...your's truly is doublin' the fun.

As a lot of you know, in the somewhat near future, I will hopefully be the manager of one incredible brewpub. Things are starting to heat up in terms of preparing and getting this pub off the ground and we want to create some interest. So, the other day at one of our brewpub meetings, me and the boys were talking about different things and I said dude, we're starting a blog...and wouldn't you know it...we have one now.

This blog will have posts from not only me, but also the other three fellas involved in the operation. We'll focus mainly on beer, talking to you guys about what we're brewing, what we're drinking and so on. We'll give you our opinions on different kinds of beer and basically just keep you updated on the wide world of beer.

So, without further ado...let me introduce you to

(psst, the picture is the link)

How's your mind? Blown?

So yeah, I just thought you guys might want to check out that blog too...just in case wasting about 5 mins of each weekday on this blog was not painful enough. But seriously, look at it and tell us what you think and if you find it enjoyable or helpful or whatever.

Cheers!

Song of the Day: Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
Beer of the Day: Left Hand - Sawtooth Ale

No comments: