Tuesday, July 29, 2008

YouTube...is awesome!

So one of my favorite pastimes is YouTube. I'm sure everyone has gone on to YouTube before and seen a video or two...but I like to go on there and spend like half a day. I like to watch sports and music videos...but my favorite are the ones of people doing really stupid/painful things. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you today.

This is one my brother sent me yesterday (he likes to waste time on YouTube as well). It is of the world's worst sportscaster in the world... and boom goes the dynamite.

This next one is actually a commercial, but this kid is cute...and hilarious. You know what he did?

Here is a video of a soccer referee in Brazil...let's just say he's very...happy...while at work.

You know what else is funny? Little kids falling down. Not hurting themselves...but just falling.
This kid proves that you should always open your eyes while jumping into a pool.

While this kid, proves you should think twice before going to the snack bar. (Keep your eye on the child who runs past on the bottom of the screen at the beginning.)

Now it's time for a word from our President. Like him or not, he does seem like a fun guy.

Here is a video of a game show in Asia...that's right they're playing matrix ping pong.

And, in case anybody missed it...here is Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly from the ESPY'S

Those videos should keep you busy for a while. I'll post some more of my favorites in the future, because trust me...there are plenty.

Have a good Tuesday folks.

Song of the Day: Toadies - Possum Kingdom
Beer of the Day: Dogfish Head - Indian Brown Ale

No comments: