Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend Update

Let me start by saying that...

WE REACHED 50 FANS!!! I apologize for not posting sooner, I know you were all on pins and needles, but I was too busy decorating my pontoon for the annual Doe Valley 4th of July boat decorating contest to post (that's a lie, I haven't done that since I was 8, but if I did, it would totally include superman and batman like this one).
But anyway, Catherine sent me a Facebook message around noon on Thursday making her the 50th fan by the 4th! We did it! I'm proud of every single one of you guys...you kept your heads on a swivel and that's what you have to do when you find yourself in a vicious cockfight! Tomorrow I will include full details on the celebration/benefits of being one of the first 50 members of the fan club.

So this weekend was action packed full of things. Let's start with the sad part. Yes, Taylor moved to Charleston on Saturday. I bet your wondering why I'm out of bed and not in a puddle of my own tears...well, it's because I am going on vacation on Friday and I'll be able to see Taylor. So I'm holding myself together until then...but, when I get back my lifestyle will most likely resemble Ron Burgundy's after he gets fired in Anchorman...
It won't be pretty, but at least it's not for a little while longer.

Ok, my holiday weekend also included some happy times:
-Going to the track and losing 30 bucks...but getting a tour from a hilarious man in a jockey costume, which made it all worth while.

- Starting the Louisville "Urban Bourbon tour" with mom and Ben by going to Bourbon's Bistro...delicious and awesome. 7 more stops before we get some free bourbon gifts!

- Getting a ton of business accomplished so I can soon be a millionaire.

- Enjoying a nice 4th of July cookout!

- Making a mix CD of all classic American Bands.

- Dominating the "Rock Band" vocals on "Black Hole Sun" and "Sabatoge" while scaring Ryan and Lauren at the same time.

It was a full weekend...but a lot got accomplished, including getting our 50 fans!!! Wooo!

Song of the Day: Neil Young - Heart of Gold
Beer of the Day: Left Hand - Sawtooth Ale

No comments: