Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Things to read while trying to find a Wii fit!

Because how on earth am I supposed to get in shape without a video game to help me?

1.) I heard from my long lost buddy Tom today. He's up in New York training horses and attempting to date some too apparently! Just kidding...I hope. Anyway, apparently he'll be up there for a while, training and gambling. So good luck to you Tommy boy...God knows you need it.

2.) Derrick Caracter is apparently transferring...sha, right...and monkeys might fly out of my butt (Plus 2 points for me, for an awesome Wayne's World quote). Actually, he probably is gone...but I'm willing to bet this isn't the last we'll hear of him. you can read about it today on cardchronicle.com.
On a side note, the guy who writes cardchronicle is my blogging hero. He is the Michael Jordan of blogs. That title once belonged to my brother...but since his website is now dead...congrats stranger who writes awesome things about UofL sports. I have no idea who you are, but you can bet if I ever meet you...you will have all sorts of beer coming your way!

3.) I got a new ring tone yesterday! Woo-hoo. So if you call me and I don't answer, it's not that I don't like you (unless Mitch calls me) it's that I'm rocking out to My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges. Go to www.myxertones.com to make your own free ringtone.

4.) I almost got to add another thing to my list of things that annoy me. People who don't know how to drive on Bardstown rd. (Highlands) during rush hour. I decided not to add it to the last...because that would be 4 additions in less then 2 weeks...and that's not healthy. But ohhh man...luckily I don't have a cannon on the front of my car...otherwise I would be in deep trouble right now.

5.) We looked at a location for the brewpub yesterday...more news will follow as it develops. But, just know that your mind will soon be blown.

6.)
You see that guy right there? Yeah the guy who looks like a normal size person, but has midget qualities. That is the guy that my friend Lautaro sent me a picture of and thought that he might be a long lost brother of mine! Wow! Turns out not only does this guy look and dress like a winner...he's a video game champion! I guess any dark haired person with a beard is my brother. It's ok though because I found someone in Lautaro's family tree that is a bigger loser than this guy...

You should be ashamed Lautaro!

One last thing... which is totally great news! This blog is at an all time high with fans...4! Special thanks to Mitch, my cousin Jennifer, Leslie and my Mom! I couldn't have done it with out you. Tell your friends.

Song of the Day: She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?
Beer of the Day: Sierra Nevada - Wheat Ale

2 comments:

Leslie Hast said...

You can see your look-alike in "The King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters," quite possibly the best documentary ever. (And Jake will back me up on that.) Unfortunately, he's the bad guy.

Brian said...

That sounds...what's the word I'm looking for...interesting?