Thursday, June 26, 2008

FAN UPDATE (I almsot forgot)

One more to the fan total...My cousin Scotty! He made a comment on the "the light beer argument" and brought up a great beer I forgot about...Keystone! That one is just a really good beer, but not any better or worse than all the others! Thanks for the input Scotty! (Side note: I think Scotty goes by just Scott now, but I will always call him Scotty, because his dad is already Scott. If I call him just Scott, I will have to refer to him as "Little Scott" or "Young Scott" in order to avoid confusion. You don't want that to happen...just ask my other cousin, "Little Greg" who happens to be 40 years old. It's just too complicated, sorry Scotty)

Anyway, that puts us at 15 fans. With a week and a day until the 4th of July, it's going to be a tough push to the fan number to 50. But, I'm not giving up just yet. I'm going to start campaigning next week. So you can expect there to be "Life of Brian" stickers and signs all over the place. As well as receiving 7 phone calls a day from me. Well, not really from me...but from a recording of my voice! Seriously though, tell your friends...also if you are reading this then you are a fan and you don't even know it...just contact me somehow: e-mail, comment on a post, phone call (1-900-HOTBODY...ask for Ringo), facebook message, text message, singing telegram, candy gram, stork...whatever method you prefer. Just let me know you're a reader so we can achieve our goal of 50 fans by July 4th. If we achieve our goal there will be a special gift for all members of the fan club. I can't tell you what it is, but like all good things in the world, I can tell you that it will involve Beer and it will NOT involve pants. Come On Team Life of Brian! (It would be cooler if we had a mascot...like the mongooses or something...we'll discuss that another day.)

1 comment:

patrick crush said...

Great blog Brian! I'll definitely pass it on to some other people and help you towards the 50 fans. And you're completely right about the Light/Lite beer explaination. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being a beer snob.