Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog Blog Blog Bloggy Blog Blog

So here I am giving this blog thing a third try. I always seem to forget about this thing, but not anymore my friends...I'll be posting as often as I can. Here is some background for you on myself in case you're wondering.

I'm 22 years old and just graduated college. Now I'm starting my battle with the world.

Here are some things I like:
UofL Sports
Music of all kinds (Top Three Bands of all time: The Beatles, My Morning Jacket, The Temptations)
Beer of all kinds (This may take up most of my time soon)
Thinking about/talking about things that don't really matter
The Beach
Food
DJing Dance Parties
Attempting to play guitar
Funny things
Louisville, KY
Traveling
There is more, but you'll have to read to figure them out.

I also am very close to my family, I have a lovely girlfriend, and a crap ton of wonderful friends. Overall, my life isn't too bad. So if you want to read about the life of Brian...this is the place. I'll share some stuff that strikes me as funny or odd and tell you things about me. Why should you read this? Well because I just might turn out to be the most important person to ever create a blog...and you would probably want to get in on that action before it is too crowded. Oh yeah, sarcasm is one of the free services I offer...so keep that in mind. Cheers kids!

No comments: